If you haven’t had hello dollies, you haven’t lived. This well-known, fool-proof recipe is a simple Google search away, so I guess this post is just my way of suggesting that you whip up a batch of warm, gooey hello dollies soon.
1. Preheat Oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs with 1 stick melted butter. Spread graham cracker mixture into bottom of 9×9 or 9×13 pan.
3. Pour 1 can sweetened, condensed milk over graham cracker crust.
4. Sprinkle 1 or 2 cups chocolate chips on top.
5. Sprinkle 1 or 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans on top.
6. Sprinkle 1 or 2 cups coconut on top.
7. Bake for 25 -30 minutes, until coconut is golden brown on top.
8. Cool. Cut. Eat. Be happy.